They are here! I’m excited to announce that I have finally launched my new lipstick line. I created seven gorgeous shades that are perfect for every skin tone. The formula is a “mature matte” not drying at all, but very luxurious. Take a peek at either of my pages Grownupglam or Cloud9lipstick, both pages have a link to my store. Don’t forget to use coupon code LIPSTICK for $4.00 off each lipstick.
Roccoco Botanicals was created with natural ingredients to help with skin issues like acne, eczema, inflammatory issues, anti-aging and many other problem conditions. Since my skin is oily, as well as having occasional breakouts, large pores, dry areas, and fine lines ( I will leave the list at that), I figured it would be a great line to try. Let me start by saying that I was given these products to try and review, and before they were sent to me, the founder of the company asked me many details about my skin, as well as asked for photos of problem areas- talk about customer service! I received six products picked for me, along with a list of instructions, and I immediately went to work and discontinued all other skincare, using only these products. I am so excited to share this botanical skincare line with you!
Pore Cleansing Oil was the product that surprised me the most. After one pump of this cleanser I thought there was no way I would use it again. How could this cleanser that is so oily and thick actually clean my skin? I was certain I would have ten new pimples after trying it. Was I wrong! Not only did this remove every last drop off makeup including mascara, but it did not leave an oily residue at all. In fact, this oil cleanser is used for blackhead prone skin.
Purifying Treatment Essence is a spray toner used to unblock pores and help as an anti inflammatory for the skin.
Skin Brightening C Serum is used to even out the skin tone, and boy does this product work! I have hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and this product really lightened the areas up to 50%.
Ceramide Boosteris instant hydration for dehydrated skin. Even though I am oily most of the time, my skin still gets very dehydrated at times. This product product really helped balance my skin.
Reactive Skin Cream is my favorite product from the line, I love how silky this made my skin feel, as well as naturally restoring the skins’ collagen.
Pomegranate Eye Balm works effectively to diminish the fine lines and dryness around the eye area. This is another product that I was skeptical about, but turned out to be so great.
I used these products exclusively and I really saw a change in my skin, a decrease in pore size, less oil production and overall a smoother appearance.
These products have become a staple in my skincare routine, and I can recommend them without reservation. And the best part- these products are personalized!
I am always excited to receive new products to review, and at times I am not always pleased with the results, but this line of anti aging products from Dermarche labs has surpassed all of my expectations! I was lucky enough to receive 4 full size products: Biorewind A.M. antioxidant serum, P.M. retinoids repairing serum, Fullfill hyaluronic acid wrinkle filler, and the Roloxin instant wrinkle smoothing mask. After using these products for a week I noticed a huge difference in my skin. The fine lines around my eyes became less prominent, my pores seemed smaller, I had less oil production and just all around better looking skin. I really noticed how much I loved these products when I stopped using them to test new products, and noticed my skin was not looking as good as it was while using them. I heard so many great things about the mask and it was all confirmed after trying it myself. It is great for smoothing out wrinkles before a special event, or at any time. The products come packaged in white and silver packaging with a very “clean” look and feel. All of the products have a medicinal feel and Instantly made my skin feel restored. If you are in the market for anti aging skin care, look no further.
Hello everyone, It is giveaway time! I do a lot of Insta-blogging and have posted an amazing Chanel/Dior giveaway and wanted to keep everyone on here posted. Rules are very simple so if you want to join in for a chance to win some great makeup, head on over to my IG page @grownupglam and go to my original giveaway post. This giveaway is open internationally and closes October 15, I will announce the winner on IG a few days after it ends. I hope you join in, and good luck😊 leave a message and let me know you have entered 👍
Had to come on and share this amazing brand that I have been obsessed with for the last month. As an instablogger I have met some of the most amazing people in the makeup community and I am fortunate enough to call these people my friends. One of these amazing ladies from across the pond was nice enough to send me samples of the Emma Hardie Moringa Balm and the Brilliance Face Oil from the same line. From the first time I used these products I
was hooked. The Moringa cleansing balm dissolves every last drop of makeup, it comes with a wonderful cloth that is used to remove all the product, leaving the skin so soft and fresh. The smell of this balm is so beautiful, not floral or clinical, but more of a fresh botanical smell. I follow the balm with the Brilliance a Face Oil, a few drops that I press into my skin and I must say I have used nothing but these Emma Hardie products and my skin has never felt so good. The packaging a nice and simple with gold accents, the best part is the price point, I paid a bit more since I ordered from Cult Beauty in London and prices were in Pounds, but I did see great deals on Evine making it easily accessible to everyone. This line is not available at too many places in the states, Evine online shopping has some great starter pack options http://www.evine.com/search/?q=Emma+Hardie+&icid=InternalSearch_Default_Emma+Hardie+
I can not say enough about this skin care and have highly recommended it since it is great for all skin types. I would love to hear if you use any of these products or are planning on buying them.
- When my daughter went to visit friends in Sweden this past month, I jumped at the opportunity to have her pick me up some goodies from the Make Up Store in Stockholm. I don’t like my posts to be too long, so I am going to jump right in with my purchases.
- Instant perfection foundation: this foundation only came in 4 colors and I picked up the second lightest. I will admit I was drawn to the packaging, it is unlike any foundation packaging I have ever seen. The foundation has a light to medium coverage and a slight matte finish.
- Sculpt excellence foundation: Amazing, my first thought on this foundation. It is a full coverage foundation but very blendable. I picked up the color coconut which turned out to be perfect. Nice perk is the spatula applicator. I am not going to lie, the first time I applied this foundation I was a bit nervous, it has a greyish/greenish hue to it, do not let this scare you, It blends out perfectly, this has turned out to be one of my favorites when I am looking for full coverage.
- 12 shades of nude palette: I decided to go with the nude palette since I could not decide on colors, and you can never have too many nude shades! The palette contains a mix of both matte and shimmer shades in beige and pink tones all in the micro shadow formula. I love these shadows, they are a staple to any collection, I will note the shimmer formula is not very shimmery making them very wearable. The shadows give off a lot of fallout while swatching from the pan but not too bad while applying. I find it best using a brush to pack on the color them blend when it is on rather than making a dusty mess in the pallete.
- Smoothing Primer: I was most excited about this product as it is something so different. This is a primer in a powder formula! The Smoothing primer comes in a powder container with a screen sifter dispenser. Product will not be wasted as the cap has a block to cover the sifter when not using. The powder does what it says, smooths out the skin! I did a detailed application in a magnifying mirror and watched as this primer went on, it smoothed out my skin and filled in pores and imperfections and made a perfect canvas for foundation. It has a silicone feel to it and makes you feel like there is a layer of silk on your skin. I tried applying this with a fluffy powder brush and it did not work, it needs to be applied with a dense brush for better application.
- Loose powder in the color Milk. This is a finely milled powder in the same sifting jar. I wanted to try something for setting my concealer and this turned out to be great.
- Cover all concealer: the color I chose turned out to be a bit darker than I prefer for under my eye, but it am using it as a base layer concealer and the coverage is great. I have some complaints about the packaging. Since it has a screw on top, the neck of the container is long and thin making it difficult to use your finger, it is fine if using a concealer brush though
- Eyedust in the color mist from the limited edition porcelain collection: I had to have something from this collection because the packaging is so beautiful. All of the packaging is beautiful IMO with thick square acrylic base and black caps, the porcelain collection has white caps with a Mediterranean looking tile design. The blue in the design is the exact color of the eyedust. I am not a big fan of loose shadows but I have used it and it and love the formula and color.
I hope this wasn’t too long, but wanted to share these amazing products. Please let me know if you use any products from the Make Up Store, I would love to hear your thoughts. I definitely want to purchase more from this line.
September 13, 2016 this line will be launching and I am super excited! This collaboration is another great one by Estee Lauder. I have been so impressed with all the Estee products I have been using lately, and I am sure the new Victoria Beckham collection will be no different. The collection will consist of 14 pieces broken up into 4 mini collections that represent 4 different cities, New York, London, Paris and Los Angeles. The packaging is very simple and sleek, it is in my opinion exactly the same as the new Tom Ford collection packaging but none the less beautiful packaging. I am really looking forward to picking up a few pieces from this line, will you be getting anything?
I am so excited to talk about this amazing, limited edition set of lipsticks. I came across this set while browsing for lipsticks online, and did not hesitate to purchase. I will admit, I initially purchased this set based on the way it looked and the cost as I had never tried this brand, so I was really looking forward to receiving them. When I opened the package I was so pleasantly surprised! The lipsticks are housed in a beautiful collectors edition box which makes this collection even more worthwhile. The set includes 10 matching lipsticks and glosses from the Lorac Alter Ego collection that are absolutely beautiful. The packaging is a simple gunmetal color and labeled with the anniversary logo. The product is so much more than I expected. The formula is so creamy and long lasting with a very luxurious feeling. The colors are gorgeous ranging from the palest nude to the darkest red, a great variety for every skin tone. The best part about this set was the price, at $75.00 it is a steal!
Wow, it has been a hot minute since I posted so I’m just going to jump right in. I was lucky enough to have been sent this great new beauty subscription box called Sochoix. What makes this box a bit different is that you pick the products you would like samples of. It gives you the opportunity to sample many high end luxury brands before purchasing. I am not going to list the products I chose for my box, but I did receive more than enough product to sample for a few days. This is a genius idea and a great way to try high end products prior to purchasing. I found the website very easy to navigate with great photos and descriptions of all the products. When my box was delivered the packaging was beautiful, I felt like I was opening a present. All the samples were clearly labeled and applicators for each item were included. A label that listed all of my choices was also clearly visible. This box is a must for anyone wanting to try brands without spemding on full size products.
It has been over a month since I posted, mostly because of being really busy with my kids but I missed the blogging world. I stay busy instablogging, but I felt like I was missing out on the other …
Source: Beauty and the beach